If it says "approved", then go to step 8 and 9.
If it says "must resubmit", follow the rest of the directions.
If those columns say #N/A, that means you never originally submitted it and must (1) submit the WSQ normally, (2) Contact Mrs. Kirch to ask her to grade your WSQ; (3) Resubmit if necessary.
2. Look at the spreadsheets for each concept and find your name
Chapter 2a Concept 1
Chapter 2a Concept 2
Chapter 2a Concept 3
3. Any box highlighted in PINK you must resubmit fully and correctly. Re-read the question in the top row.
4. To resubmit, follow these directions:
- Log in to Edmodo. If you don't remember your login, send me an email or text message asking for your login information
- Send me a private note (make sure the "Send To" box says "Mrs. Crystal Kirch")
- In the note, tell me
- Which Concept you are resubmitting
- What your fully correct answer is
6. Make sure you check for my reply. I will either respond with "approved, thank you", or I will ask another question. You must continue to respond until I say "approved, thank you".
7. Any student with EITHER CONCEPT from Chapter 2a Concepts 1-2 not approved will receive a support card on Thursday. The deadline for Chapter 2a Concept 3 (and 4) will be upcoming.
8. Once you have resubmitted, go back through the videos for Concept 1-2. Check your notes to make sure they are complete. Re-watch the videos to hear me explain it again. Work on your PQ problems and make sure your steps make sense and your answers are correct.
9. Smile and have a great rest of your weekend!